Meet Kevin O'Grady, Esq.
Dedicated Honolulu DUI Attorney
At The Law Office of Kevin O'Grady, LLC, I focus my practice on criminal
defense, DUI defense, and civil rights litigation. Backed by 20years of legal experience, I manage my cases with the highest degree of professionalism.
In every case, I want my clients to be informed of what to expect at every
stage, and I make myself
available to clients 24/7. At my firm, you won't feel like a case file. You will benefit from
honest, personalized counsel.
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the
job, wait until you hire an amateur." - Red Adair
After earning a psychology degree from the University of Arizona in 1990,
I graduated with an MS in Criminal Justice Administration at Chaminade
University in Honolulu, Hawaii. In 1997, I earned my Juris Doctor
cum laude from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in New York.
In nearly two decades of legal experience, I am fortunate to have gained
exceptional legal training. This training includes working as a deputy
prosecutor in civilian courts and serving as Judge Advocate in the U.S.
Army, where I eventually became a senior military prosecutor. I have international
legal experience, as well as experience on the mainland and Hawaii.
Equipped with these insights, I have been able to skillfully defend my
clients' rights for years. In matters of DUI defense alone, my track
hundreds of successfully handled cases and with a
97.3% win rate. I further have experience in matters of
Second Amendment cases. Here at my firm, you can find well-rounded, knowledgeable defense.
Criminal & DUI Law Experience
- Maricopa County Sheriff's Deputy
- Scottsdale Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Special Assistant U.S. Attorney at Ak-Chin Indian Tribe
- Domestic violence prosecutor and S.A.U.S.A. at Salt River Pima Maricopa
- Senior Trial Counsel (prosecutor) in United States Army
- Defense Attorney at The Law Office of Kevin O'Grady, LLC
- NHTSA/IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Test Trained & Qualified (2015)
- NHTSA/IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Test Instructor & Qualified (2016)
- Intoxilyzer 8000 Operator Trained (2012)
DUI Defense & Legal Memberships
- National College for DUI Defense
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Hawaii Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Arizona State Bar Association
Let's discuss your problem. Let's protect your future. Let's
fight to regain your right to freedom.
and we can begin discussing strategy.