Meet Kevin O'Grady, Esq.
Honolulu DUI Attorney With 20+ Years of Experience
At The Law Office of Kevin O'Grady, LLC, I focus my practice on
DUI defense, and civil rights litigation. Backed by
years of legal experience, I manage my cases with the
highest degree of professionalism.
In every case, I want my clients to be informed of what to expect at every
stage, and I make myself
available to clients 24/7. At my firm, you won't feel like a case file. You will benefit from
honest, personalized counsel.
"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the
job, wait until you hire an amateur." - Red Adair
After earning a psychology degree from the University of Arizona in 1990,
I graduated with an MS in Criminal Justice Administration at Chaminade
University in Honolulu, Hawaii. In 1997, I earned my Juris Doctor
cum laude from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in New York.
two decades of legal experience, I am fortunate to have gained exceptional legal training. This training
includes working as a
deputy prosecutor in civilian courts and serving as
Judge Advocate in the U.S. Army, where I eventually became a
senior military prosecutor. I have international legal experience, as well as experience on the mainland
Equipped with these insights, I have been able to skillfully defend my
clients' rights for years. In matters of DUI defense alone, my track
hundreds of successfully handled cases and with a
97.3% win rate. I further have experience in matters of
Second Amendment cases. Here at my firm, you can find well-rounded, knowledgeable defense.
Criminal & DUI Law Experience
- Maricopa County Sheriff's Deputy
- Scottsdale Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Special Assistant U.S. Attorney at Ak-Chin Indian Tribe
- Domestic violence prosecutor and S.A.U.S.A. at Salt River Pima Maricopa
- Senior Trial Counsel (prosecutor) in United States Army
- Defense Attorney at The Law Office of Kevin O'Grady, LLC
- NHTSA/IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Test Trained & Qualified (2015)
- NHTSA/IACP Standardized Field Sobriety Test Instructor & Qualified (2016)
- Intoxilyzer 8000 Operator Trained (2012)
DUI Defense & Legal Memberships
- National College for DUI Defense
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Hawaii Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Arizona State Bar Association
Let's discuss your problem. Let's protect your future. Let's
fight to regain your right to freedom.
Contact my firm to schedule
and we can begin discussing strategy.