How can we help?
Call 24/7- Messages sent directly to Mr. O'Grady's telephone. Your message will be returned promptly.
OTHER SUCCESS STORIES IN HAWAII
I’m very grateful for everything you did for me. As a professional lawyer you are the best! Thank you for everything. Jaime Silva, actual client, who was originally charged with Excessive speeding which was later dismissed.
- An eleven (11) year veteran, SSG(P) and MP, was accused of stomping on a man’s head and face outside a bar causing severe and substantial bodily injury including a fracture and major lacerations. Kevin O’Grady relentlessly and thoroughly attacked the prosecution and the result was a finding of NOT guilty by the jury, exonerating the client. In his own words, the client said
“I contacted Mr. O’Grady after being charged with a felony assault case. I spent two weeks in jail prior, so I thought the world was crashing down. My first interaction with Mr. O’Grady was a relief. He explained to me the severity of the charge and explained my options. Being military, I had the fear of the state and the military. Mr. O’Grady, being military, was able to help me put those fears at ease. Mr. O’Grady kept me informed every time something happened in the case as it was happening and was always available when I had questions. Mr. O’Grady in court was amazing! He was aggressive but very precise. After a week-long trial, I never felt like we were behind and Mr. O’Grady was always two steps ahead of the prosecutors. After this long stressful case the jury came out with NOT guilty! Mr. O’Grady was what I believe to be the Hawaii Lincoln Lawyer. If in doubt, contact Mr. O’Grady!” Marcelo Figueroa, Jr. SSG(P) USA.
- SR. Mr. R was accused of driving at 100 MPH on the H1. The prosecutor would not amend the charge but wanted him to plead guilty to excessive speeding, a misdemeanor with an automatic license suspension and almost $1,000 in fines. Mr. R declined the offer and Mr. O’Grady went to trial. Demonstrating that the officer had not complied with the training manual for the lasergun and that at the distance involved there was no way he could have lasered the headlight of a sport bike, at night, Mr. O’Grady convinced the court and Mr. R was found NOT GUILTY
- A sailor had been arrested and put into pretrial confinement pending a Special Court-Martial for using spice on several occasions, for being AWOL and for a false official statement. Mr. O’Grady rapidly and aggressively attacked the case, got his client out of pretrial confinement and put into treatment for substance abuse and the special court-martial was dropped. Sailor Christopher Rose said after Mr. O’Grady’s work, thank you, thank you for your wizardry in making the special court-martial go away and helping me. Seaman Rose can now attend to his substance abuse treatment and his family.
- Mr. O’Grady was an exceptional and very professional lawyer. My experience while working with Mr. O’Grady was a simple and smooth process and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. I wouldn’t hesitate to call him if I ever needed to lawyer again. Preston Scaramazzo, accused of excessive speeding with a child in the car improperly restrained. Result- Case dismissed.
- I want to say a heartfelt “thank you”. “Your background and experience spoke to me, and while you didn’t go to Punahou with the judge or prosecutors, I believe they must respect your work. Sometimes, someone outside “the club” has a better shot than an insider." Matt McNish- actual client
- Dustin Amobo, a local hardworking construction worker and father of two, was accused of participating in an assault where he and at least two other men were alleged to have been, in effect "mobbing" the alleged victim, and were alleged to have broken a guy's jaw, cracked his teeth and caused the purported victim's eye to swell shut. After a week-long jury trial where Kevin O'Grady showed that it was Mr. Amobo in fact who had been attacked, the jury returned a verdict of NOT GUILTY. Later Mr. Amobo said "You did a great job, and for everyone else considering Mr. O'Grady, he is highly recommended and I greatly appreciate what you did for me. Thanks Kev". Dustin Amobo- actual client
- Kevin O’Grady…..”The Courtroom Bull Dog”
After my criminal case with Kevin O’Grady, I now call him “the courtroom Bull Dog”. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable and most of all, well worth the money! I highly recommend him to ALL. Everyone charged with a crime should seriously consider hiring him.
Thanks Kevin for all of your hard work and dedication. It did indeed pay off.
- Schavass L. Hamilton. Actual client. Accused of driving 119 mph in a 55 zone and caught by the Laser Gun instructor for the Honolulu Police Department. Verdict- NOT GUILTY.
- In a purely military matter, a young servicemember met a girl and they started to get intimate. She had actually tried to entrap the servicemember. She claimed rape. The military brought charges seeking to bring him to a General Court-Martial for allegedly committing attempted solicitation of a prostitute, false official statement, rape by force including using a firearm, sodomy, adultery and obstruction of justice. The servicemember was facing a dishonorable discharge, decades in a military prison, registration as a sex offender, and loss of all his military benefits as well as several federal felony convictions. Hiring Kevin O’Grady as his experienced military and court-martial defense attorney meant that this client knew he had a great defense. Kevin O’Grady started an investigation and began to assault the government even as it had begun its case. Applying techniques and strategies as applicable, Kevin O’Grady was successful in getting all charges dismissed.
- A military member of a special operations team was charged with hitting his wife during an argument. His clearance, his job and his career were all at risk. Kevin O’Grady, as this servicemember’s experienced criminal defense attorney, began an investigation and prepared a short and long term strategy to victory. The case progressed and ultimately the charges were dismissed. The srevicemember and his wife continued on in their lives and in his career serving his country.
- A motorcyclist was travelling on a state highway, where the speed limit was 55mph. He was allegedly traveling more than 124mph, in the middle of the afternoon at the beginning of rush hour traffic. The client worked in a specialized military job with a top secret clearance and he was considering a future in a related field where a criminal conviction could derail his future. Kevin O’Grady, managed the case and ultimately got the charges dismissed. The client maintained his job, his clearance, and his future.
- A client had a bitterly contested divorce. His wife was using every means possible to destroy him. She obtained a temporary restraining order (TRO). She then claimed that he had violated the TRO by approaching her at her workplace. Her chosen workplace was a place close to client and one that she knew the client visited frequently. Criminal charges were brought that could have destroyed his career and life. Kevin O’Grady attacked the case and ultimately the client was found not guilty.
- A client, with prior criminal convictions, who stood at 6’4” and weighed 220 pounds with an imposing stature, was accused of punching an underage female, right in the nose, nearly breaking her nose, knocking her to the ground, bleeding, in front of multiple witnesses. Kevin O’Grady, his criminal defense attorney, fought aggressively and ultimately got the charges dismissed.
- A client, a professional woman, had been harassed, insulted, and been the subject of a wide variety of ever increasing humiliation. She sought a temporary restraining order. The respondent was a former high ranking military officer who had plied his experience to exercise undue influence where he was in a supervisory position and where the client was. After a long, contested, series of hearings, Kevin O’Grady won the client her temporary restraining order.
- A young servicemember, with multiple alcohol related incidents within a short period of time, was facing an administrative separation, an other than honorable discharge, and loss of his military benefits. Kevin O’Grady mounted a substantial defense and the servicemember was not discharged and was able to continue his military career and keep his military benefits.
- A client was found, after a search warrant was conducted, in a “drug house”, where others had been selling and using “dangerous drugs”. The search allegedly found dangerous drugs and paraphernalia. Kevin O’Grady did not allow the search to go unchallenged and fought the case while others sought an immediate plea. The end result was that the charges were dismissed.
Other Practice Areas :
Success Stories :
This web site is designed for general information only. The materials presented at this site should not be considered as formal legal advice. Additionally, the submission of information through this web site alone does not form an attorney/client relationship. Any information provided will be treated as privileged, confidential communications. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Kevin O’Grady or the Law office of Kevin O’Grady LLC, with another party by email without express written confirmation by Kevin O’Grady. This communication does not constitute a contract or confirmation of a contract. THIS WEBPAGE DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. The Law Office of Kevin O’Grady, LLC, and Kevin O’Grady personally, accept no liability for the content of this webpage, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.